Through research and policy analysis, CRPE seeks ways to make public education more effective, especially for America’s disadvantaged students. We help redesign governance, oversight, and dynamic education delivery systems to make it possible for great educators and programs to do their best work with students and to create a wide range of high-quality public school options for families.
The Thomas B. Fordham Institute is the nation's leader in advancing educational excellence for every child through quality research, analysis, and commentary, as well as on-the-ground action and advocacy in Ohio.
- High standards for schools, students and educators;
- Quality education options for families;
- A more productive, equitable and efficient education system; and
- A culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and excellence.
We promote education reform by:
- Producing rigorous policy research and incisive analysis;
- Building coalitions with policy makers, donors, organizations and others who share our vision; and
- Advocating bold solutions and comprehensive responses to education challenges, even when opposed by powerful interests and timid establishments.